Changed > Deleted files don't appear in "Unstaged Changes" list
When you delete a file from the repo, GitX doesn't properly update the file's status to deleted in the "Unstaged Changes" list. This appears to happen only with files that were previously showing as modified.
- Edit and save a file in your git repository.
- Refresh GitX. The file should appear green (modified).
- Delete the file from your repository.
- Refresh GitX. The file appears green instead of red (deleted).
- GitX Version 0.7.1 (v0.7.1)
- git version 188.8.131.52
- Mac OSX 10.6.1 (Build 10B504)